The Movie Theater Experience at Home
The idea of a home theater has never been as exciting as it is today. Thanks to online TV and movie services, you have instant in-home access to just about any movie ever made. Since movie theater prices keep going up just as fast as the size of affordable home screens and the quality of home sound systems, staying in for the movies makes more and more sense. In your own home theater, you control the comfort of the chairs, the volume of the sound, and the time every movie starts. You get to decide who gets to walk in front of you and the consequences for talking on the phone during the film. For cartoons, movies, sports, or Showtime, you might call a home theater the perfect viewing experience.
Built for the Future
The pace of technology is crazy these days, and it’s not about to slow down. The way we watch keeps changing in big ways. That’s why we design every Creative Spaces of Rochester Home Theater to be flexible for future upgrades. No matter what types of audio and video equipment you install today, it’s almost certain to be replaced over the life of your home theater.
Luxury that Saves Money
A few decades ago, it wasn’t every day that you got to check out a friend’s home theater. They were usually extravagant, expensive, and only found in the homes of the rich and famous. At Creative Spaces of Rochester, a home theater simply starts with the creation of a different type of space. Instead of plumbing, the special considerations for a home theater project include wiring, sound, and lighting. If you plan to start with the basics, you can have a home theater for a reasonable budget, and we’ll even help you figure out how you might upgrade in the future. If having control over your theater sounds great for your family, give us a call. Your initial consultation is free and will let you get real about what’s possible for your home.
Your Media Room/Home Theater May Include:
- Custom 3D Home Theater Design
- Recessed Lighting
- Widescreen Projector Installation
- Large Scale LED Screens
- Custom Flooring Options
- Surround Sound System Installation
- Stadium Seating
- Hardware Closet
- Custom Bar/Beverage Counter
- Powder Room
The Home Theater Makeover Process
- We set up a time to meet and discuss your home theater project.
- Upon arrival we will take make a thorough survey of the space you wish to convert into your home theater.
- We then discuss the options that you’d like to incorporate into your design.
- We also make suggestions and recommendations based upon your particular space and our experience with other installations.
- We develop 3D Video Design Walk Thru that incorporates the features of your project in a functional and attractive manner.
- If edits or changes are needed or desired to the design ,we make those adjustments and finalize the design
- Schedule a timeline to completion, secure a initial deposit and formalize our agreement.
- Construction Begins, including Demolition if required
- Electrical, Low Voltage, Ductwork, Plumbing items addressed
- Framing, interior wall covering installation and finishing
- Painting, trim work
- Flooring and lighting
- Media Components Installation
- Wrap Up